Fly Control, Protein
CRYSTALYX® IGR Pro™ is a protein and vitamin supplement to help prevent adult horn fly emergence from manure.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Pro™ allows for uniform consumption, 24/7 across the herd for maximum fly control as compared to other free choice supplements.
|Crude Protein, Min||18.0%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.0%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||3.3 ppm|
|Copper, Min||330 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||17 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,330 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6.6 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||80,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||8,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
|Active Drug Ingredient(s):|| |
A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When used as directed, CRYSTALYX®
IGR PRO™ will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 ounces of CRYSTALYX®
IGR PRO™ per 100 lbs.of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 8 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™.
- Offer cattle 200 pounds of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™ for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™ where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™ on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™ is below 0.8 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR PRO™ is above 0.8 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, decrease the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark International.
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
Product availability and formulation may differ in California and Canada. If you are interested in products for these locations please email us by clicking here
or call (800) 727-2502.