Fly Control, Mineral
CRYSTALYX® IGR Max™ is a mineral and vitamin supplement to prevent adult horn fly emergence from manure.
CRYSTALYX® IGR Max™ allows for uniform consumption, 24/7 across the entire herd for maximum fly control as compared to other free choice supplements.
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.00%|
|Salt, Min||none added|
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
|Active Drug Ingredient(s):|| |
A nutritional supplement containing S-Methoprene* Insect Growth Regulator for continuous feeding to cattle through the horn fly season.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When used as directed, CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™
will provide sufficient (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn files from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn files appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounce of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™
per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ by providing them prior to feeding CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™.
- Offer cattle 225 pounds of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ for every 15-25 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ is below 0.4 ounce per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of CRYSTALYX® IGR MAX™ is above 0.4 ounce per 100 pounds animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
is a registered trademark of Wellmark International, Schaumburg, IL
*As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®
EPA Reg. No. 2724-492-7698