From manufacturing and food safety to internal efficiency, no other low-moisture block manufacturer does so much to reduce risk for your operation.
production facilities do not use, handle or store restricted-use protein products in ruminant feed manufacturing.
- CRYSTALYX® leads the industry in food safety and quality control.
- No other low-moisture block manufacturer comes close.
- Standard continuous-flow process can lead to nutrient variability from block to block – a liability to today’s high-efficiency livestock operations.
- The CRYSTALYX® batch-cooking and vacuum process is ISO 9001 registered – an internationally recognized set of quality control standards for consistency and reliability – ensuring every CRYSTALYX® product is made exactly the same way, every time.
- That means extra “consistency insurance” for your operation – no other low-moisture block manufacturer is ISO 9001 registered.
Food safety is of vital importance to the livestock industry. To ensure the utmost quality of every barrel, CRYSTALX®
is also certified by HACCP for safety for specific critical control points (CCPs) in the manufacturing process:
- Medication weighing/dispensing
Why does CRYSTALYX®
invest so much in a high-quality manufacturing process? For the same reason beef producers work to meet the high standards of the national Beef Quality Assurance program:
- Both demonstrate commitment to food safety and quality.
- Both uphold consumer confidence in the livestock industry.
- Both help enhance herd profitability.
- Both use consistency as a linchpin for success.