Advantages of Low-Moisture Blocks
"Quality doesn't cost, it pays." The old adage still rings true today — especially when you compare CRYSTALYX® low-moisture blocks with the seemingly less expensive upfront costs of other supplement options. Important benefits include:
- Easy to store and handle — requiring minimal labor and no special equipment.
- Easily accessible to livestock with consistent, self-limiting consumption.
- Windproof, waterproof and waste-proof — won't blow away, get trampled or deteriorate in inclement weather conditions.
As with other supplements, low-moisture blocks and tubs can vary in cost, ingredient composition, nutrient content, storage requirements and consumption characteristics.
Let's look at six reasons to choose Results by the Barrel®:
- Blocks and tubs can vary widely in ingredient composition, nutrient content and consumption characteristics.
- Only CRYSTALYX® uses time and temperature-controlled cooking to protect nutrients and deliver unmatched quality and consistency.
- This is the highest quality manufacturing process for low-moisture blocks – featuring highly specialized vacuum cooling, dehydration, blending and mixing.
leads the industry with over 25 years of extensive product research, including:
- Improving animal health
- Improving economic gain/ROI
- Improving reproductive performance
- Improving grazing distribution
- Buffering the rumen / SARA
offers more choice and convenience, with a variety of environmentally friendly container options to fit your needs:
- Returnable steel barrels in varying sizes.
- Biodegradable BioBarrel® stands up to the elements but disappears as animals consume the product.
- Grazing management: Research shows CRYSTALYX® moves cattle off riparian zones and into underutilized grazing areas.
offers a variety of proven formulations to meet specific livestock nutrition needs, including:
- Fescue Forage
- Fly Control
- Weatherproof Mineral Delivery
- Dairy Products
- Ionophore Delivery
Did you know CRYSTALYX®
can actually help you cut
Evaluate the total cost of your supplement program with free CRYSTAL CLEAR ECONOMYX®
software to see the benefit to your operation in terms of:
- Equipment savings
- Labor savings
- Fuel savings
- Time savings
- Supplement waste savings
No other low-moisture block manufacturer devotes more resources to research, development and the manufacturing process.
- Consistent intake
- Convenient, labor-saving delivery
- Multiple formulas
- Effective & cost-efficient
- Continuous research
- Uncompromising safety and quality assurance
- Manufactured by a strong, innovative industry leader – Ridley, Inc.